If you love water sports, the big question here isn’t what to do, it’s how to fit it all in. At Panama City Beach, water sports aren’t just something to do, they’re a way of life. All the equipment, guides and lessons you need are available beachside in front of the condo.
- Cruises, Boating & Fishing – The Gulf of Mexico is beautiful from the white-sand shores of Panama City Beach, but you get a totally different perspective out on the water, whether you’re fishing, zipping across the Gulf on a banana boat or just kicking back on one of our famous sunset cruises. Dolphin cruises are another great way to see Panama City Beach by water and observe dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Diving & Snorkeling – Great weather, great water and an underwater landscape teeming with life make for great diving conditions. Done, done and done! Experienced divers love our reefs and wrecks, and for newcomers, snorkeling is the perfect introduction to Panama City Beach
- Skimboarding – Skimboarders run towards the ocean, drop into the thin wash of retreating waves, then skim out to sea and ride the breaking waves back to shore. Our sugar-white sands and flat waters make Panama City Beach a must-skim destination.
- Jet Skiing – Feel the wind in your hair and salt spray on your face as you zip across the Gulf. Personal watercraft, usually called “jet skis,” are a longtime favorite for fun in the sun at Panama City Beach, whether riding solo or on a 2- or 3-seater.
- Paddle Boarding – One of the hottest newcomers to Panama City Beach water sports, paddle boarding uses big boards, letting riders stand and gently paddle their way across the water.
- Kiteboarding or “kitesurfing” – This is one of nature’s most zen adventures – just you, a small board and wind to pull you along! In addition to Panama City Beach, some barrier islands like Shell Island, offer spectacular and serene riding areas.
- Surfing–Part of what makes Panama City Beach water sports unique is that there are opportunities for everyone – experts and newbies alike – and surfing is one area where we’re perfect for beginners. With our white-sand beaches, mild climate and mid-sized Gulf waves, entry-level never felt so
- Parasailing – Fast boats lift parachutes high in the air, and you with them. Go solo, or try our big chutes to share the experience with family and friends. Of all the beach sports you might try, this one that gives you a bird’s-eye view you’ll never forget!